Why Choose Workspace?
Workspace LT™ offers full offline programming, and the ability to simulate complex workcells with multiple robots and automation devices. While targeted at the educational market, Workspace LT™ is designed to allow you to make maximum use of the resources at your disposal.
3D CAD Modelling
- Workspace LT™ supports the creation and manipulation of 3D CAD objects, eliminating the need for additional CAD software.
- Have an existing workflow that you're comfortable with? Import existing CAD data created using other CAD software (using IGES and DXF).
- Workspace LT™ comes pre-packed with an extensive library of robots. If you need something that isn't included, you can create your own robots and mechanisms to use.
3D Mouse Support
- Workspace LT™ supports the use of a SpaceMouse from 3Dconnexion for pan, zoom, and rotate of our simulation model.
- Redefine the way you work with 3D applications. Experience a level of control that simply isn't possible using a traditional mouse and keyboard.
- Using a 3D mouse can make your simuation model workflow considerably more efficient and healthier.
- Workspace LT™ provides accurate Kinematic modeling of robots and mechanisms, allowing you to perform high accuracy reach studies, cycle time analysis and robot path optimization.
- Supports standard I/O simulation between robots and mechanisms.
- Identify and resolve interferences or collisions before they happen, saving you time and money.
- Workspace LT™ supports many native robot languages, making it easy to program your robots and mechanisms exactly how you need.
Robots & Scripting Languages
With support for many commercially available robots and scripting languages, Workspace LT™ makes it easy for you to hit the ground running.
1400, 2400_10, 2400L, 6400 24, 6400 28, 6400 S, 6700_150_320, 4400_45
M410i, LRMATE 200, S420iW, S900W, S430iw
FS 10C, FS 10E, FA 06N, FS 06L, FS 06N, FA 20N, FS 20N, JS 5. FS 45N, JS 30
IR16160, KR210_R3100, KR6-2
HP20, SK6, SK16, SK45-30, SK45, SK120-75, SV3, SSF2000
KS v20-102, KS v20-78
|Operating System||Windows 7 or Later|
1.5Ghz Dual Core Minimum
2Ghz Dual Core Recommended
2GB RAM Minimum
4GB RAM Recommended
|Disk Space||100 MB|
|Internet||Internet connection required for activation|
OpenGL 1.1 or Later
2 Button Mouse with Scroll wheel strongly recommended
Fill out the form below to download Workspace LT™, and be aware of the system requirements listed on the left.
Ready to learn for yourself what makes Workspace LT™ such a great addition to your simulation toolkit? Get started with your subscription today.
Drop Us A Message
Questions? We're here to help. Just send us a message with the form below.